needs to check his bellhousing.......

·
Registered
3,066 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for the Video Kyle, looks great!

The sparks were the flexplate BARELY touching the ring gear to the starter gear.

We can't wait to get out to the Street Machine Nationals with it

Huge thanks to Jim Weins Racecars, Outlaw Chassis, Brad Burks Race Paint, Neal Chance Converters, Superlifts.com without these friends and buddies my dream car would still be just a dream

·
6,816 Posts
Nice Vid

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice car. Violent. Does it make your butt pucker when it makes those moves down track....? If'n it were me, you'd need a prybar to get me unattached from the seat and hammer/dolly to straighten it back out.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Kyle you guys should think about making the trip down for street machines. There will be good action at the track as well as on the street. Would make for good video.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kyle you guys should think about making the trip down for street machines. There will be good action at the track as well as on the street. Would make for good video.
We'll probably be there... trying to decide right now which even to go to, but we're leaning this way.

You'll have to hollar at me Friday if you see me to fill me in on the street action.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for the kind words

We are trying to sneak up on it, I went from a 4.90 3700lb Heavy Street Camaro to this thing. And after the first hit I fully understand the appeal to driving them. WOW what a ride!

I really can't wait for the Street Machine Nationals!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts