Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.oktrueten5.com
New series. Rules may not be for everyone. But if you fit the rules come on out and have some fun. Are 2 classes are run with the regular bracket races. Track works pretty good. Track is all concrete and wide. Payout are REAL. No bs when it comes to that. We look forward to growing as we get more cars.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not going to have the car ready for this one. Picking up motor this weekend. MDRC working on the upgrades to chassis. Might try to get back to town to help run my mouth in the tower. LOL.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Is there a phone number to contact someone about the rules Thanks

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rules question contact info.
Hot street contact TJ @ 405-308-6525
Mod street contact Justin @ 405-401-7409. Justin's wife just had a baby so be patient with him getting back with you.

I am NOT a official rep for this series just a racer. But I might be able to answer your questions. send me a pm and I will get the info you need. Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
I am not going to have the car ready for this one. Picking up motor this weekend. MDRC working on the upgrades to chassis. Might try to get back to town to help run my mouth in the tower. LOL.
We appreciate all you do to help Squeeze. Yes if you can make it, I'll be glad to put you in the tower to get the crowd excited.

Odie.......

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OTT5, no problem. LOL. This is the cheap part. getting my car on the track is the rough part. $$$$$$$ LOL.. Picked up motor today. VERY happy with what we saw on the dyno today.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Payouts in OTT5 Hot Street
$2000 Win
$1000 R/U
$500 Simi Finals
There is also a (B) field in Hot Street that will consist of the first round eliminated cars with a purce of $800

Payouts in OTT5 Mod Street
$700 Win
$200 R/U
$100 Simi Finals
No (B) field

Rules are listed on www.oktrueten5.com

·
Registered
988 Posts
$800 for the "B" class? I may just have to run Hot street and make the B class seeing my Mod street car is just as fast as some Hot street cars.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yeah bring it on up and get spanked around a little bit. Lol, Joke

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
guarenteed no matter the car field?

·
Registered
425 Posts
guarenteed no matter the car field?
Yes sir....Payouts garanteed no matter what the car count, only exception will be the B field must have 16 cars, other then that Hot Street and Mod Street will payout first 4 spots garanteed

·
Registered
640 Posts
Yes sir....Payouts garanteed no matter what the car count, only exception will be the B field must have 16 cars, other then that Hot Street and Mod Street will payout first 4 spots garanteed
So you would have to have a 32 car field to get 16 cars in the b class Thats not gonna happen hell you only had what 9 last month

·
Registered
640 Posts
16 cars total----1st rd winners go to the A field , 1st rd losers go to B field is the way I understand it
only exception will be the B field must have 16 cars
That may of been what he meant but not what he typed. There was i think 9 cars in hot street last time i dont see them getting 16 to make a b field!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts