Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to replace the o ring in the oil filter adapter and I am trying to figure out are there any other than a T60 cause the bolt that's in this one looks like a phillips screw driver slot but instead of 4 slots its 5. Somebody give some info if available cause I bought it used and its right hand drive for the mail route. Thanks for your help !
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,413 Posts
It's a Torx Bit.

I take my air hammer with a sharp chissel bit, wack the trigger a couple times at 12 o'clock and then that center bolt comes right out. I use to work at a jeep dealer, i did alot of them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm trying to replace the o ring in the oil filter adapter and I am trying to figure out are there any other than a T60 cause the bolt that's in this one looks like a phillips screw driver slot but instead of 4 slots its 5. Somebody give some info if available cause I bought it used and its right hand drive for the mail route. Thanks for your help !
Posted via Mobile Device

The only size I have ever saw is a T60 on the 4.0.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it thanks. The thing's so gunked up that's how it looks. Just got it not long ago. I hope this thing last awhile on the mail route. I'm skeptic about a jeep but its the only thing they make right hand drive for the moment.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
had to remove a stuck oil filter off one of those recently..

no fucken room to work up in there as is--glad you got through it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts