Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just finished our 3rd Bagger that made over 200 at the tire.
So now we have started a club and have these cool certificates.
These are Harleys, not Fords or Mopars...I know, but most of us on here like cool stuff and these are for sure Bad ASS Bikes.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The blue one is the 1st one...it is mine...the 2nd one is from KY,,,and the 3rd one is from CA!! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
What does a build like this cost? Also do you have to threaten your bike with a wrench every time you want to ride it? I only ask because that sure does seem like alot of hp for 2 pistons to produce and do it without rigorous up-keep.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
George, what do those baggers run in the 1/4? I remember when we hit 188 HP with our Pro Stock bike in 1986, now you can cruise the interstate with 200 HP on a 2 piston bagger.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great response guys...the engine is a 4.375 bore x 4.875 stroke!!!!!!!...we have Ti intake valves at 2.3 and ex at 1.9.
The engine makes power from 2000 till the rev limiter at 7000....it is all rubber mounted and the mirrors are clear at high way speeds.
The engine runs for ever because of the cam...it is a street cam and we have electric compression releases, that are drilled from the chamber into the ex port...SO effin cool. we have done them from 10k to 20k in mods...needs big loud pipes to make power :)

We have done all of this with one carb or and EFI...the carb is my fav...because I can tune it with a screw driver....I will show you how:)

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I owned a mobile motorcycle dyno for a couple years and saw a LOT of bikes, but never a HD that makes 200HP. Very nice numbers.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good point Black flag...we have won EVERY dyno shoot out...the guy we just did an EFI one for...took it home and made 215 on his dyno WOW!!!!....When we started the project a few years ago..the HD race bikes were making only 190...our NHRA 160 makes 325 at tire at 9000 on gas we turn it 10000..with 5.125 pistons LOL

·
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
4,370 Posts
you could almost make some money off of street bike guys with one of those

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We shipped Sammy's bike back to California, and he is sending us another one to do too.
It takes a about 4 weeks to do the kit...we have to upgrade the clutch(DUH!) and modify the frame
over the rear head...the 145 inch engine is about a 1/2 inch taller :)
We made a stealthy air shifter kit for them too...push the horn button for the next gear.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think it is Feb 13th..we are running same time as the Alky Dragster class...come see us.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts