Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
i have a 7531...i figured they were the same. msd's website has all the directions and you can print them right off the site.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the directions that came with the box, and the I wired the truck up myself last time. I was just looking to get a schematic. That way when I am the track I can look at it and quickly know where something is. And also for the ease and quicknes of rewiring it ack up. Thanks for the help though

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
cold fusion has a easy diagram on thier site for a 2 stages ..hope that helps..

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
what do you actually want?are you trying to figure something out or what?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, I have wired more cars than I can count and I just pulled every single wire out of my truck. I was just looking for a schematic or diagram ashowing exactly what wires went where. I was going to get it and laminate it so when I go to track and there is a problem I can pin-point it in seconds or someone else could work on it. I talked to the NitroDave guy that makes them and they aren't doing them anymore. I do appreciate your help though!

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
everyones car is different and use different color wires..get you one those pens with 10colors and just draw it out..thats the best way to do it and keep it for your records.good luck

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I know, I was even willing to pay. Not so much worried about colors...lol I have a program at work that we make our own schematics (I'm maintenance electrician) I was just too lazy to do it. Also was just kinda looking at how some of the pros would do it compared to the way I would do it. Thanks again for the help. You never know what you are going to get sometimes you get a million responses and sometimes not so much so...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts