Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Thread killer
1,879 Posts
There are differing opinions so you can try both ways. Fogger off the brake gets the biggest hit in first then plate on the timer. Plate hits harder off the line then fogger on the digiset. I intend to test both methods to find out for myself which works best with my car.

·
Registered
788 Posts
my opinion is that is, if it a standard spray bar plate, the distribution is not the best. So you would want that to be the smallest system, so generally that would be the one that you leave on. The catch to that is that generally the plate hits harder. The solution to that is multiple direct ports!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have a progressive but I thought about this:

Plate off the brake at 200HP then bring the Fogger in @ .6-.8 seconds with 300-400.

TO tame the launch I can take out timing and ramp back in at 1-1.5 seconds.

What do ya think?

THis is a big cubic inch, 10.5 tire , stock suspension. 3400lb.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
I dont have a progressive but I thought about this:

Plate off the brake at 200HP then bring the Fogger in @ .6-.8 seconds with 300-400.

TO tame the launch I can take out timing and ramp back in at 1-1.5 seconds.

What do ya think?

THis is a big cubic inch, 10.5 tire , stock suspension. 3400lb.
tHIS IS exactly what i was doing...BUT i have no digital ign, so i was pulling 3* for 1.5 sec and thats it, my problem was the car dead hooks on the plate, and the fogger would just make it go up and up and up.....usually hitting the bars and putting me into tire shake, (radials) If you have a digital ign you can have better control over the timeing it will work good, you need a digital or progressive to smooth in that second stage....you either going to have too much traction (wheelie) or not enough (spin)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts