Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had two incidents with planes in the past few days and now we have a Pennsylvania hospital on lockdown amid reports of shooting. What the hell is wrong with people?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Pennsyltucky

·
Hemi's ROCK!!!
32,173 Posts
The dreaded "Killer "G"s".

Gravity

Guns

Both should be outlawed......

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Multiple people were shot Thursday afternoon at a hospital in Darby, Pa., prompting authorities to place the building on lockdown and order at least a partial evacuation, MyFoxPhilly.com reported.
Authorities established a early perimeter around Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and local reports indicate that a suspect is in police custody. The condition of the victims was not immediately clear.
The station reported that the incident occurred inside a wellness building across the street from the hospital's main building. Heavily-armed police could be seen outside the hospital trying to rule out multiple shooters, a city official said.

where? what hospital?

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
Can you see the two plane crashes from the hospital?...

I'm failing to see a connection!... :smt102

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
Gun free zone I'll bet.

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
My brothers wife works at that hospital. Pretty crazy. I believe I heard a girl who worked there shot a doctor in the head and shot someone else too.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
patient shot care worker dead,...doctor comes heavy to his office so he shot the patient twice....doctor get shot in head but just grazed

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
We've had two incidents with planes in the past few days and now we have a Pennsylvania hospital on lockdown amid reports of shooting. What the hell is wrong with people?

What's wrong with people???? What does two crashed planes and a hospital shooting have anything to do with each other? You're retarded.

·
Registered
20,224 Posts
so 2 planes crashed into the hospital and hit a patient who shot a doctor?
OK, being serious, I heard the Dr had a head wound, hope he survives-I think they had the shooter in custody
yea, the place is crazy, and getting worse

·
Registered
19,402 Posts
the news just said, person shot case worker then shot at DR and Dr returned fire. got to love DRs packing heat in the office

1 - 20 of 24 Posts