1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Not me, but it does look like they are holding hands...aint that sweet!:-gay

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I believe I know who that is and they wouldn't be holding hands..
Father,Son and Wife to the left... Very good People..:)

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Simply a little YB humor! No offense intended!

·
Empress
1,928 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
these guys are not gay

this is steve w. and his son and wife to the left of them in the vp shirt. he posts all the videos from ovos races at the ohio valley.

·
Thread Killer
18,399 Posts
I'd be more concerned about who the old fart looking like he's gonna take that camera away from you and whip you with it. Gotta watch those guys over 50. It don't take much to set them off..

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Whew.... It wasn't me...

However I did meet purple plymouth and another guy from Brad P's promod team.. IIRC his last name was sullivan

I went looking for TurboOutlaw but I was not sure what he looked like so I didn't find him.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Yeah, That is us. We had a great time. Nilla it was cool meeting ya and putting a face to the name. Quite different than than the avatar. LOL Turbo Outlaw I looked for ya but there was a bunch of guys with Blondes around the pro mod pits. I did get to met Justin H in his pits. No Offense taken. This is Yellow Bullet Bitches!!!!!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
That would be me,good to meet you and hope you had a good time.
It was good meeting you as well. Thanks for helping my son get Brad's autograph. He thought that car was "awesome".

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
I only got to meet one other yb member I havent met before and it was Demon on monday. Saw PurplePlymouth and his son walking around and a few other yb shirts. Spent most of the weekend in Morans pits. Sunday afternoon was mostly on the line. Monday was mostly on the line and in Rickie Jones pits.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts