Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Not me, but it does look like they are holding hands...aint that sweet!:-gay

· Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Simply a little YB humor! No offense intended!

· Empress
1,928 Posts

· Registered
11,269 Posts
Whew.... It wasn't me...

However I did meet purple plymouth and another guy from Brad P's promod team.. IIRC his last name was sullivan

I went looking for TurboOutlaw but I was not sure what he looked like so I didn't find him.

· Registered
4,385 Posts
Yeah, That is us. We had a great time. Nilla it was cool meeting ya and putting a face to the name. Quite different than than the avatar. LOL Turbo Outlaw I looked for ya but there was a bunch of guys with Blondes around the pro mod pits. I did get to met Justin H in his pits. No Offense taken. This is Yellow Bullet Bitches!!!!!

· Registered
11,269 Posts
That would be me,good to meet you and hope you had a good time.
It was good meeting you as well. Thanks for helping my son get Brad's autograph. He thought that car was "awesome".

· crew member
10,330 Posts
I only got to meet one other yb member I havent met before and it was Demon on monday. Saw PurplePlymouth and his son walking around and a few other yb shirts. Spent most of the weekend in Morans pits. Sunday afternoon was mostly on the line. Monday was mostly on the line and in Rickie Jones pits.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.