Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2 bolt bbc. i have a f2 procharger that i want to run at around 12 psi.any thoughts on the 2 bolt block holding up? i am studding the bottom end and possibly a stud girdle. anybody running the same? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is in my 70 chevelle street car.th400,28.5 tire,4;11 12 bolt stock susp, its a once in a while friday night,maybe a shot here or there at the track.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Brad! What's happenin', bro'! Good to hear that you're keepin' the '70, that's a freakin' beautiful car. I've seen up to 750fwhp bein' safe on the 2-bolt blocks, especially with studs. More than that and cap walk seems to make an appearance. We've expanded our little shop and I'm gatherin' parts for the Chevelle still. Got this radiator from "xssive" on here, thing's so big I could smuggle children across the border in the core! You stuck in any of that insano weather over there?

Talk at ya' later!

---==Temio Williams
Yuba City, CA

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
12 psi in BBC with 9:1 comp? It's gonna make some pretty good HP. Don't know if I'd trust a 2 bolt for that combo....
F2 on a BBC, you would have to disconnect a couple spark plug wires to make 750 fwhp....

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brad! What's happenin', bro'! Good to hear that you're keepin' the '70, that's a freakin' beautiful car. I've seen up to 750fwhp bein' safe on the 2-bolt blocks, especially with studs. More than that and cap walk seems to make an appearance. We've expanded our little shop and I'm gatherin' parts for the Chevelle still. Got this radiator from "xssive" on here, thing's so big I could smuggle children across the border in the core! You stuck in any of that insano weather over there?

Talk at ya' later!

---==Temio Williams
Yuba City, CA
whats up man? im keepin the car for a while.i put my f2 on it.im pullin the motor tonight to get it studded and 4 bolted.new cam, new pistons and probably dyno it. ya got any info on chevelle you guys were doin? yea, the weather sucks ass here. brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts