Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im done watching it.. two gay women and now Kutcher to propose to allen. phucking gay shit shoved down our throats. gay commercials :-damniteveywhere. flame on

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Whoops, didn't realize I logged onto facebook.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
Whoops, didn't realize I logged onto facebook.
You're one of the cocksuckers that made this place into a teen Face Book. Fuck you, your car and your friends.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
You're one of the cocksuckers that made this place into a teen Face Book. Fuck you, your car and your friends.
Damn Dan..........................................you seem to be carting a bunch of extra weight around, under your nutbag!... :smt102

·
6,830 Posts
I don't have a car and I ain't got no friends. But here's a vid of TEDM and his friends on a Thursday night after bowling...

·
6,830 Posts

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
Damn Dan..........................................you seem to be carting a bunch of extra weight around, under your nutbag!... :smt102
You're blinded by TEDM hate and can't see it is the other way around. Your punk buddy started in on me. I never heard of this guy until he started bringing my name up and making threads about ME. I'm in his head and his nose is far up my ass.

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
I'll ask TEDM to check it out since he can't seem to keep his head out of my ass.
You're on my nut sack, chump. Always have been. You can't dispute the truth.

·
6,830 Posts

·
6,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I haven't watched it since Sheen left. Never could stand Kutcher in any show he was in. And I'm sick of the gay shit too, pretty much everywhere on tv, I hardly even watch tv any more. It's more entertaining watching grown men fight like girls on YB.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I have tried to get into the show since Charlie left, and I have not heard of his character proposing to Alan, but if so.... I'll be done as well. I don't mind the gays, I have a couple of friends who are gay, but I am tired of the agenda being pushed on me everywhere on TV.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I have tried to get into the show since Charlie left, and I have not heard of his character proposing to Alan, but if so.... I'll be done as well. I don't mind the gays, I have a couple of friends who are gay, but I am tired of the agenda being pushed on me everywhere on TV.
lol finally back on topic

1 - 20 of 31 Posts