Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
??? I am missing something here.

Had a 2015 Durango and loved it. Mine only had 3.6L but was fully loaded. Road great, decent power, great options. Only complaint was it was a little narrow.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Yup, Ram and Jeep getting busted.

I 100% believed VW when they said the EPA would find out that other companies were doing the same type of software defeat. I believe this because I know the EPA went a little too far with their restrictions. The affordability of the technology just isn't there yet.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
When the story first broke about VW, it was said all major automakers did very similar fuckery to skirt regulations. They only have 8 more days to regulate all the pollution out of the sky so we should see a different automaker busted per day until the 21st.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
When the story first broke about VW, it was said all major automakers did very similar fuckery to skirt regulations. They only have 8 more days to regulate all the pollution out of the sky so we should see a different automaker busted per day until the 21st.
Ford now recalling 800,000 cars for air bags.

·
Registered
38,310 Posts
Ford now recalling 800,000 cars for air bags.
By the time it's over, look for upwards of 150 million airbag recalls. Half the cars on the road built since the early 2000s have potentially defective Takata bags, some serious enough (most Hondas, some VW and BMW) that the Feds have placed a stop-sale order on them. If you take your affected Honda in for service at a Honda dealership, by law, they're not even supposed to let you have it back. (They are required to provide you a loaner)

·
LS Powah!
11,701 Posts
By the time it's over, look for upwards of 150 million airbag recalls. Half the cars on the road built since the early 2000s have potentially defective Takata bags, some serious enough (most Hondas, some VW and BMW) that the Feds have placed a stop-sale order on them. If you take your affected Honda in for service at a Honda dealership, by law, they're not even supposed to let you have it back. (They are required to provide you a loaner)
We've had that happen a few times at the Toyota dealership I work at as well. One had a loaner for probably 4-5 months which cost more then their shit box Yaris was worth. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts