Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
30,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are announcing their engagement...congratulations.

[no homo thanks]

You heard it here first.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
It's no surprize, Everyone knows Slowpar is so gay when he takes a shit he wished it was going in instead of coming out.

·
Registered
15,301 Posts
I'm sure Grochy will be grateful for your loyal subservience....;)
He can answer in any thread on YB, you are suckling his sac in most every thread

You are still missing the point, this has nothing to do with WCG, it has to do with your affection for another guys junk, seems weird to me...……. but maybe that's the way you roll.

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,539 Posts
I think the guy who rushes in to defend his honor every time someone says something is more interested in his junk....just saying ;)

·
Registered
15,301 Posts
I think the guy who rushes in to defend his honor every time someone says something is more interested in his junk....just saying ;)
I guess...if calling you out for being a queer is Australian for defending someone's honor...LMAO

Fuck dude you're slobbering on his sac in a car sales thread....think about it....LMAO

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,810 Posts
:)

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,539 Posts
I guess...if calling you out for being a queer is Australian for defending someone's honor...LMAO

Fuck dude you're slobbering on his sac in a car sales thread....think about it....LMAO
Dude, its OK, now that Grochy has come out of the closet, it makes perfect sense why you are always jumping in to defend him..... :-gay

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
crazy azz shit.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts