Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard would it be to swap a 1996 mustang 3.8 liter V6 to a 302 or a windsor or whatever?Also does anyone know where I could get a mustang windsheild banner?

·
King Shit Disturber
3,953 Posts
you have to change the v6 flux capacitor over to a v8 one, add a can of compression a litlle bit of blinker fluid then you should be all good

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
How hard would it be to swap a 1996 mustang 3.8 liter V6 to a 302 or a windsor or whatever?Also does anyone know where I could get a mustang windsheild banner?
whaaa.....you cannot be serious.

·
Something Creative
2,621 Posts
you have to change the v6 flux capacitor over to a v8 one, add a can of compression a litlle bit of blinker fluid then you should be all good
The ol' muffler bearings too!! Dont forget!! Fuckin mustang owners!! LOL :cool:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
From what I understand you can sit an LSX next to it, and it practically jumps in there by itself. ;)

Then you have to skip the "mustang" banner and go for the "built ford tough with chevy stuff" sticker...

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what I understand you can sit an LSX next to it, and it practically jumps in there by itself. ;)

Then you have to skip the "mustang" banner and go for the "built ford tough with chevy stuff" sticker...
shur if I want to get that made in china chevy shit :rolleyes:

·
King Shit Disturber
3,953 Posts
dude please tell me this isnt a serious question...... it cant be.... well than agian you spelt sure, shur, so you must be a mustang driver:p

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Just put a 600 shot on that v6 and it'll run great. Make sure you pull 2 degrees of timing and turn your fuel pressure up a hair though.

·
Co-Founder E3xtreme.com
6,896 Posts
So here is an answer to your question. It's not a difficult swap. A V8 K member and then it's just like putting a carb'd windsor in a foxbody

Damon
RaceStangs.org

·
King Shit Disturber
3,953 Posts
So here is an answer to your question. It's not a difficult swap. A V8 K member and then it's just like putting a carb'd windsor in a foxbody

Damon
RaceStangs.org
look at your own avitar, read the saying, repeat till it sinks in, then re read his original question:smt079

·
Real Estate Tycoon
16,959 Posts
dude please tell me this isnt a serious question...... it cant be.... well than agian you spelt sure, shur, so you must be a mustang driver:p
I wouldn't be talking about us Mustang driver's spelling and grammar. It's then, NOT than, a-g-a-i-n instead of a-g-i-a-n, and spelled instead of spelt. And that's not even touching the punctuation and lack of capital letters in the appropriate places. I'm just sayin'......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts