Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Been hanging out watching builds on here for a while now and finally decided to start my own after about a year and a half of working on it. Ive had the truck since I was 15 and its been getting cut up since. I drove it pretty stock in high school, after I graduated I built a 383 for it and turned it into a short bed. I got bored with that and decided it was time for a big change so it got cut up and stripped to nothing. I build a complete coil over/rack and pinion front end for it and back halved it with a 4 link and 9"

Chassis work by alex mielnicki, on Flickr

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What motor are you going to put in it?
Just a little 383 for the time being. i built the motor a while ago so i'm just changing the heads/cam. It was a pretty mild build before, 9.5:1 and vortec heads definately werent that impressive but hey I was 18 when I built it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bringing this thread back from the dead. life got busy and the truck project got put to the side so I could get my fab business going. The new heads are at the machine shop, motor is getting forged pistons and a turbo, and the 8.50 cage is designed in bendtech. Ill be sure to post more build pics of the build as I make progress but in the mean time here are some pics of the other work I've been up to.

Also got to help with a few things on a truck that went to sema last year. I built the water tank in the bed and did a bunch of miscellaneous welding work on it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts