Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Making a new ad as we've decided to take a slightly different approach and need to keep the trailer. Now selling just the car, see below for details and pictures. This is a good hard-running car, perfect for someone looking for a low-maintenance weekend bruiser!

All steel all glass besides VFN 4" cowl hood
Tall deck long rod 540ci bbc, Bowtie block, Eagle 4.250 crank & 6.700 rods, JE 4.500 dome pistons, Procomp 320cc heads
COMP solid flat tappet cam and lifters, Scorpion 1.7 ratio stud mount roller rockers
Estimated 13.0:1 - 13.5:1 compression, would have to cc piston dome to know for sure but car runs good on 110 octane
Stock case TH400 with spragless direct drum, RMVB and external brake
12 bolt with 3.73 gear, full spool, c-clip eliminators, bearing support cover, new fluid
MSD 7AL3, 16v charging system, XS Power battery, CVF 8 rib alternator pulley kit
Moroso front springs, Lakewood 90/10 shocks, Calvert split monos and caltracs in the rear with Viking single adjustable shocks
Alston/Heidts weld-in SFCs, Alston 8pt cage, Kirkey drivers seat with 5pt Racequip harness, full interior minus center console and radio
165/80r15 Kumho front tires, 28x9x15 M/T Pro Bracket Radials on 15x8 Draglites in the rear
20gal fuel cell, Magnafuel pump, brand new Holley 2 circuit 1050 dominator

The car has been 11.19 at 122 on a no prep surface guessing on the suspension tuneup, launch RPM and shift points. Based on the MPH this car has 10.90s in it all day long.

In addition to the pictures posted, the link below will take you to a Google Photos album with several more shots of the car. I also have videos of the car running and making passes to share with serious buyers.
More pictures: 1977 Camaro for sale

Asking $18,500 OBO.
I am located in the NW suburbs of Chicago and am willing to deliver up to 250mi from there.
Contact me at (847) 421-7568 my name is Isaac.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts