Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in additional to my Camaro, I'm building a 73 Corvette for my brothers boss.

Here are some pics of the progress.

Engine:

Now Has an Electric Fan:

Startup:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New Exhaust / Suspension

Has all new suspension.. Updated Monoleaf front and rear like a c5, rack and pinion system (steeroids)

full tubular a-arms

DelTrans build th350

Inside after being rubberized:

under:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking good . Do you know how to do body and paint on that car? Bill
I'm doing all the body work, I used to be a fiberglass tech / boat mechanic at a marina.

However, since the person i'm building the car for wants some crazy complicated paint scheme, I refuse to spray it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm doing all the body work, I used to be a fiberglass tech / boat mechanic at a marina.

However, since the person i'm building the car for wants some crazy complicated paint scheme, I refuse to spray it.
I sure could use a guy like you to do my car.what would you think you would charge to do what your doing, Id like my bird cage done and some body and paint. Bill P.S i live in maryland,essex 21221.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sure could use a guy like you to do my car.what would you think you would charge to do what your doing, Id like my bird cage done and some body and paint. Bill P.S i live in maryland,essex 21221.
depends on how much work is there?

i've been charging this guy 30 an hour

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
Looks like a pretty in depth project you have there. Did you plan the everything from USA or was it a one in a billion chance that it happened?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts