Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having issues with my front end on my nova I have spent the last 4 yrs rebuilding the whole car i bought new drop spindles and upper and lower aftermarket control arms for my car i used the same springs i had . we got the car almost back together and when we set it on the ground my tires are hitting the outer lip on the fenders and i cant turn my wheels . if anyone has any advise on how i can cure my problem it would be greatly appreciated. i would love to keep the ride height i have it looks awesome.
Thank U.

·
Registered
6,311 Posts
A picture would be very helpful. So the wheels are too wide now and stick out farther? The new control arms are too long?

·
aka Nova Joe
2,888 Posts
I am having issues with my front end on my nova I have spent the last 4 yrs rebuilding the whole car i bought new drop spindles and upper and lower aftermarket control arms for my car i used the same springs i had . we got the car almost back together and when we set it on the ground my tires are hitting the outer lip on the fenders and i cant turn my wheels . if anyone has any advise on how i can cure my problem it would be greatly appreciated. i would love to keep the ride height i have it looks awesome.
Thank U.
Just did this on a customer's car yesterday. Cut the inner fenders in half and cut the mounts on the fender lip flat to give extra room. Car is slammed on the ground with 18x8 wheels on the front (pro touring)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts