Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I"m looking for an oil pan for 350 Buick engine, I prefer one with more oil capacity. Who makes one or who can make one? Thanks!

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
So far as I know it's a custom job built on your core. Poston used to carry one, I think, but that's long done; & K-B is out of the Buick business.

Might try this guy- no personal experience but been told he's easy to deal with: http://aroilpans.com/index.html

Guess Moroso/CE doesn't make that add-on sump kit for stock pans anymore...Moroso still does custom work and might be able to hook you up as well.

Kevko can do it too: http://www.kevkoracing.com/

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Im pretty sure I had made an aluminum Buick pan while at Moroso. Might be worth a call to see if theyve got anything on file in the custom shop.

·
Registered
132 Posts
My brother has a deep 350 pan on a extra motor he has and it was def a home made deal. Best bet is get with Bobb he can hook you up.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to call finishlinemotorsports tomorrow first thing. Hopefully they got the hook-up on this oil pan. Thanks for the link & to all who posted...I knew Yb would come through!

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bobb M. over at Finish Line Motorsports really did a nice job on helping me with parts for this 350 Buick & with this Custom oil pan...NICE Piece!
You guys are good people & your customer service is top notch in my book. Looking forward to doing more business with you guys. Thanks Again!

I will post pics when the engine is completely done & painted, dyno video too!

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Call Mike Phillips at Automotive Machine and Performance, he IS the Buick authority, if he doesn't have it he will know where to get it, sorry, don't have his number handy but you can Google it and AMP will come up. Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts