Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1970 v8 capri (my new DD)

14K views 122 replies 30 participants last post by  FRYDAY 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Fry, what does that equate to in "our money" in UK?? is that about £5K im guessing.
Theres currently an RS2600 for sale over here for around £20,000
The "real deal" that jaki Icxx (sp) drove in the 70s sold a while back for £96,000!!!!! Quad cam, triple down draft webers I believe

#9 ·
According to the movie Road Warrior, all Australian cars apparently have both nitrous and a clutch drive blower, so I hope you bid accordingly. :p I don't see either one, so it may be one of those inferior Kiwi or American vehicles. :smt077

#11 ·
According to the movie Road Warrior, all Australian cars apparently have both Nitro and a clutch drive blower, so I hope you bid accordingly. :p I don't see either one, so it may be one of those inferior Kiwi or American vehicles. :smt077
fixed it hahaha

#12 ·
It's been years since I've seen that movie...I remember him turning the bottle valve on & off (apparently Mel didn't have a controller or even a freakin' switch for that matter). Might have been nitrous in the bottle, "nitro", shaving cream, or Dinky-Di dog food! :p

#22 ·
Its phucking bright blue to like super man
Blue ,so it will stand out ,hmm may just
Go with the clevo then its already in
There we will see how it go's on a leak
Down test hhmmmmm!!!

#26 ·
I should not complane though the
Cleveland i built when i was 17
Is still going today,seen alot of abuse
And street miles with mostly factory
Parts:smt082

#34 ·
Almost bought a 74 back in 86, that had a body kit and a 302 in it. Car was raced for years. Always dug that body style. Looks like you got a clean one there.
I have liked the capri shape since i first went to the drag strip
in 1992, seen some nice tidy cars back then.
almost bought one for my first car,still to this day i kick myself for not buying it.:smt021

Yet to see how clean it really is,wish me luck!:smt100

#36 ·
Here is a few update pics of the capri.
Body was all good, the guy i got it off was a
man of his word,no rust :p Awesome for its age.
Paint was good but needs a little buff and the two
doors need to be painted.any way time for some pics:D

#43 ·
mmmmm:( ill have to check that on monday.
Thanks for the RMS number :smt023
If not iam shore i can jam somthing in to make it go:p

Koolbanis Capri,is that there old burgandy
colour one, with the sbf 351w N/A ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.