Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,769 Posts
Fuck! I just bought a package of Hot Dog buns or I could have had high bid.

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
I understand it's an automatic trans but, a 8-3/4 rearend and a Hemi?.

I know they did it but it's stupid. Just put the Dana in and forget it.

·
Just a Mechanic........
1,367 Posts
Whoops I accidentally hit the buy it now button while scrolling down

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
There is a Petty blue 440 automatic car superbird running around over here 1 family owned 60k miles, and the guy has turned down $175k for it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
When winged cars were new the dealers could not give them away. Most were sold below dealer cost just to get them off the lot, they were ugly than and are still ugly.
It just proves to me how gay this country is becoming!!;)

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
I could be wrong but that does not look red to me. And I thought that is called Toro red.
But what do I know

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Tor Red is an orangeish color. I have a 'Cuda that color.
IIRC, Tor-Red and Hemi Orange are the same color. One was Dodge, the other Plymouth.

IF this car is as nice as it seems, it could be worth what they want. I too am suspicious that this is a shill auction though.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
i say bull they try to push the price on cars, they use to be in mentor ohio under a diffrent name

·
Registered
26,487 Posts
When winged cars were new the dealers could not give them away. Most were sold below dealer cost just to get them off the lot, they were ugly than and are still ugly.
It just proves to me how gay this country is becoming!!;)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but the "Big 2" getting their clocks cleaned on the highbanks by the "Little 1", until the rules makers saved Ford and Chevy ass........was priceless.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts