If you've been around on the West Coast in the 2000s small tire scene you'll remember the car. I've owned this car since 1994 and used to be my daily driver. Don't want to really sell but just don't see myself having the resources or time to ever get it back on the track. This car ran West Coast Hot Rod True10.5 class and was consistent and straight every pass. There is a lot more to this car than what's listed below, it's just all I can remember at the moment, if you want more details give me a call. The transmission and Racepak computer alone are almost 10k would love to see someone get this back on the track.

1970 Chevelle ready to race, previously equipped with blown injected SBC (blew up motor but have all parts can include for the right deal)

-Clean CA title
-Mini-tubbed with ladder bar rear susp
-Alston Vari-Shock DA coilover shocks all 4 corners
-GM chassis with mild steel 14pt 8.50 cage NHRA Certified (expired)
-MW ChroMo Driveshaft with billet yolks, 4:11 pro gears with billet spool
-Hughes/Reid Promod case powerglide
-Motor set back 8"
-Glasstek doors/bumpers/Hood/trunk, complete interior (carpet, headliner, dash, etc) Autometer gages,
-MSD PowerGrid computer and sensors
-Street legal
-Simpson Parachute
-Full Racepack v300SD computer with 4 port sensor pressure transducer, -10 flow sensor for alcohol
-Wilwood Front disc brakes
-Weld AlumaStar front wheels/Magnum Drag rear
-Alston rack & pinion steering
-Tubular suspension
Car weighed 3,050 lbs race ready with 200lb driver, car is consistent and goes straight every pass.
-Starts with a key, lights and blinkers all work

Call me 51O 8677O7O for more details