406 cubic in small block
14 1/2 to 1 compression
850 inch lift Cam
Funny car cage
Custom interior
Carbon fiber valve covers
Weight is 2525 lbs
Chassis was certified 7 years ago for 730's in a 1/4 mile
Car and Trailer together (28 ft enclosed trailer)

Gregory race car.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
47,796 Posts
How much?

·
Super Moderator
47,796 Posts
the sister comment NOT FUNNY. This post is for SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.
What sister comment? I think you quoted the wrong post...mine..and you might be in the wrong thread all together because I don't see any sister comments posted.

·
Super Moderator
47,796 Posts
Thanks everyone! I'm new to all these electronic forums. I'm just trying to sell my race car and trailer to Drag Racing enthusiasts. Appreciate the love and support.
Oh sorry. I have signatures shut off so I don't see them because some are huge and take up too much room..... So I forgot about my own. It's a joke, more about the hard work being a painter is and less about the sister. I guess I can understand your confusion not knowing that's at the bottom of every one of my posts, and the fact it wasn't directed at you in particular. Good luck with the sale. Nice car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh sorry. I have signatures shut off so I don't see them because some are huge and take up too much room..... So I forgot about my own. It's a joke, more about the hard work being a painter is and less about the sister. I guess I can understand your confusion not knowing that's at the bottom of every one of my posts, and the fact it wasn't directed at you in particular. Good luck with the sale. Nice car.
Thanks Frank, I'm new to this "electronic world" to expand my audience to sell, it is my sisters idea for me to broadened my audience. Do you have any ideas as to where i may post other classified?

·
Registered
10,642 Posts
Thanks Frank, I'm new to this "electronic world" to expand my audience to sell, it is my sisters idea for me to broadened my audience. Do you have any ideas as to where i may post other classified?
I’m not trying to cause trouble here, but it’s an unspoken rule that if you mention a sister/wife/girlfriend, you have to post pics of her.............I’ll be waiting :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts