Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Chevy II I am interested in putting a one piece front end on or possibly a two piece depending on the replies. How hard would it be to take your pieces and glue them into a one piece front including the bumper/air dam combo??

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
It wouldn't be too terribly hard to do if you mocked it up on your car. We make everything that would go there other than a grill. You could just buy one of our flat sheets to make the grill area. If you're just going to paint the entire thing, I would just mock it up on your car and start gluing things together, one by one. Add a little bit of bracing in a few key areas. I can guide you through the entire process and suggest the best adhesives to use.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you think those bezels can be plated?? Thanks for the help on the one piece clip. I will be in touch when I'm ready to do it. Probably going to do doors and trunk lid too. The rules are getting lighter and lighter so this baby needs to go on a diet.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
They could. And we had a company we were working with for plating, but they turned out to be extremely unreliable. These don't save any weight off the thin metal pieces, they just fill in the holes. If you want these played, then just use the proper pieces and you'll be money ahead by a bunch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.