Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to share this, today at the Crusin for a Cure car show i had the pleasure to meet and talk to (1/2 hrs worth) Hank Williams, not the singer-but more impressive to me. Hank has owned this car from day one and raced it up till 1975. He was the first African-American to accomplish many things with this car. It is ORIGINAL , never painted and even with the chips and some wear on it,one of the most beautiful cars i have come across. I would guess him to be in his late 60's early 70's and his love for this and all cars was evident.My hat is off to you Sir and you have become one the people on my small list to admire.God Bless.

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
Awsome-thank you for the info-nice car and looks to be a very nice guy as well-thank you .

·
Registered
12,769 Posts
Is that a pale metallic green or just a reflection on a silver car?
He is a pretty cool guy owning something like that in the first place and even cooler for still having it.

Certainly you tried to get him to "upgrade" to a newer car and trade it in? :p

·
Registered
23,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Is that a pale metallic green or just a reflection on a silver car?
He is a pretty cool guy owning something like that in the first place and even cooler for still having it.

Certainly you tried to get him to "upgrade" to a newer car and trade it in? :p
iIt was a pale blue- green,not sliver

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Hey Lou,

Anytime...Pleasure meeting you yesterday, If you're interested in that # for that Vert Firebird let me know.

Mike

PS

Just as soon as you walk away Liam asked, Dad what kinda car does he have :p

Michael, THANKS AGAIN for all you did. It was great meeting you and your family today.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.