Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
Wow, twice the parasitic loss and half the power. What a good idea.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Eagle rods, you feel me, LMAO. Reminds me of the cars in the 80's with the empty blower cases bolted on.

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
It's a hot air motor. He uses those blowers to super heat the air so it can put out that super horsepower you can only get from detonating the shit out of a motor.

·
pist'n Broke
20,943 Posts
It's a hot air motor. He uses those blowers to super heat the air so it can put out that super horsepower you can only get from detonating the shit out of a motor.
He is pretty Sharp, or someone else is... there is a video of the way the camaro works with the turbos and super charger...he also explains how the twin super chargers work too...

They are for looks not power...

·
Capri For Sale
12,976 Posts
He is pretty Sharp, or someone else is... there is a video of the way the camaro works with the turbos and super charger...he also explains how the twin super chargers work too...

Nooo, seriously?

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
i think its a bad idea but the guy seems like a nice man, just wants to build something that were all doing, talking about.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts

So then tell me what the Pro Mod scoop is for on his Camaro

1 - 20 of 26 Posts