Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an old Henry J. Front frame and suspension firewall forward 77 tbird
Looking to go straight axle gasser set up.
Tips suggestions ideas on right way to do it

·
Registered
806 Posts
A '77 T-bird front has to be WAY too wide for a Henry doesn't it? Cool little cars...just odd enough to be neat!
Do a little searching on the coverage for DragWeek...there is a fellow that has a straight axle one that has run the last several years, really cool car! Lorne

·
Registered
13,498 Posts
Pics on my phone
No clue on how to post them up.
There are lots of threads explaining how to post pics if you do a search, but I'll try to walk you through it.

1) Choose a image hosting (storing) website. I use TinyPic.com. It's free and fairly user friendly.

2) Load pics onto website. TinyPic allows you to load up to five at a time. You may also have a choice of resizing before you download the pic, so the pic isn't too big.

3) After you download the pics, you will get a link associated with the pic. TinyPic gives a choice of four. I use the "link for layouts" which gives me a link that looks like this "http://i60.tinypic.com30c4vus.jpg".

4) Copy the link. Go to Yellow Bullet. In the Reply box, choose the Insert Image icon that looks like a mountain in a picture frame. Paste your link into the drop down box.

You can preview your post before you publish it.

I think there is a way to download the pics directly using the mobile view, but mobile view sucks.

Good luck. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts