1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
if not 8 cars it will get cut.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
what makes u think they wont have 8? are u coming up chris?

You never know? the've only had 2 or 3 at the other races! Mostly because nobody even knew it was going on!:confused:

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
And honestly...I think they should just have ODR for this race & put all the payout into that.

Seriously....there is ALOT going on at the event & most of the fans that watch dont even know the difference in a 275 car to odr anyways!

·
Registered
973 Posts
And honestly...I think they should just have ODR for this race & put all the payout into that.

Seriously....there is ALOT going on at the event & most of the fans that watch dont even know the difference in a 275 car to odr anyways!
they dont know the difference because you keep beating up on the ODR cars . I hope for a full field and will be in attendance.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts

just wanna c 275 make it at the track as i heard its def the last year open?? the payout is there n the track is why dont cars showup?

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
just wanna c 275 make it at the track as i heard its def the last year open?? the payout is there n the track is why dont cars showup?

No advertisement! Plain & simple

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
x275 unless we cant get the cars but I think it will be ok.
Ok...so thats you & Mike C.(Blown chevyII) , probably Rob Falcone , Steve Thompson:smt102, I understand that LP is gonna grace us with his presence also!!lol
Thats 5 ...who else you thinking?

I told everyone you were running ODR so thier not scared now.:smt077
Nobody should ever worry about that turd of mine:(

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I will be racing X. So count me in

1 - 20 of 190 Posts