Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Looks like the $$ is back! Round'em up and get'em out there!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Purse guaranteed! Puddin can come :) Todd stressed duck banned from both tracks, I tried

·
Registered
843 Posts
good for them. we rented that track while we were at the nmra bradenton race. the track was cold and im sure there wasnt "alot" of prep, BUT that SOB hooks. had 2 of my best 60fts ever and the 3rd was only .02 off. no bs. i had my doubts but i was impressed when i left. one day i would like to make it to a race there.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
What happen that was so bad that Donald isn't allowed to go to Sunshine Dragstrip? He moved the ORTC races to SGMP because it was a more central area for for everyone to get there, or am I totally off base?

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
What happen that was so bad that Donald isn't allowed to go to Sunshine Dragstrip? He moved the ORTC races to SGMP because it was a more central area for for everyone to get there, or am I totally off base?

EXACTLY GREED GREED GREED IS WHAT HAPPENED. BE CAREFUL BE VERY VERY CAREFUL.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
THEY HAVE CALLED AROUND TRYING TO SLANDER MY NAME BUT YOU CANT HIDE FROM THE TRUTH. I GAVE,GAVE,GAVE AND THEY TOOK TOOK TOOK.

DUCK OUT

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
WE WILL BE AT THE CAR SHOW IN PLANT CITY IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME THERE INSTEAD. ILL BUY DINNER IF ANYONE CAN MAKE IT.

DUCK

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Well that' a bunch of bullshit about Donald not being able to hang out with racers after all he's done for both those tracks. That pretty much makes up my mind about HUM. So Donald what about ORTC 6.50 class. Rules - Radials no slicks, no larger tires than 275 - No wheeli Bars - NO BUY BACK BULLSHIT. Full body cars only. And the winner get's a kiss from Amanda. Seeee Ya

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well that' a bunch of bullshit about Donald not being able to hang out with racers after all he's done for both those tracks. That pretty much makes up my mind about HUM. So Donald what about ORTC 6.50 class. Rules - Radials no slicks, no larger tires than 275 - No wheeli Bars - NO BUY BACK BULLSHIT. Full body cars only. And the winner get's a kiss from Amanda. Seeee Ya
Its all about the $$$$$$$$$$--2 sides to every situation and then there's the truth. Will we ever know??????????

1 - 20 of 32 Posts