Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,149 Posts
"He said two suspects were in custody. However, FBI Special Agent Rick Maxwell said those two suspects were not the two men identified in police sketches. Authorities are still looking for tips about those two men identified in the sketches, Maxwell said.

Spongey pants, I'm sure glad you can't serve on a jury.

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"He said two suspects were in custody. However, FBI Special Agent Rick Maxwell said those two suspects were not the two men identified in police sketches. Authorities are still looking for tips about those two men identified in the sketches, Maxwell said.

Spongey pants, I'm sure glad you can't serve on a jury.
said 2 suspects in custody and to gas the sob's that took her. where did i say gas the two suspects, whats so hard to understand?:smt102

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
That is good news. Hope that little girl isn't hurt any.
Unfortunately from the way they described her as "still being evaluated" I'm not sure that's the case. I'd like to think the perps would get what they have coming, but all things considered they'll probably be out in 5-10.:mad:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
One of the suspects she was found with was a person her mother was arrested with last year for drug trafficking $300,000 in marijuana. Sounds like there is a whole lot more to the story than the the mother is letting on. Possible retaliation for the arrest.

Glad the girl is safe.

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
One of the suspects she was found with was a person her mother was arrested with last year for drug trafficking $300,000 in marijuana. Sounds like there is a whole lot more to the story than the the mother is letting on. Possible retaliation for the arrest.

Glad the girl is safe.
Ohhh, that or maybe Mom owed a drug debt. Makes more sense now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts