Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And for the men and women who we have lost since this date and days before protecting our country and freedom. THANK YOU for your service and sacrifice.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Yes indeed. May God give grant them eternal peace and rest. A very dark day in our American history. An attack which still has not been paid back in full imo............maybe someday we will have a government again that will give the camel fuckers that wish any more harm to the United States and it's people what they deserve.

·
Real Estate Tycoon
16,959 Posts
Never forget.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,154 Posts
I'm sure there are several shows on about this tonight but, I'm watching one on National Geographic called "9/10: The Final Hours"......devastation and rage fill my emotions all over again! My dad can remember vividly where he was when JFK was shot......I remember vividly the Challenger Space Shuttle explosion (I was in 4th grade) and 9/11/2001.
Never Forget!

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
Sorry it happened but my gut feeling leads me to believe that something just doesn't smell right about the 4 planes?? But I can't put my finger on it...

pdq67

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Sorry it happened but my gut feeling leads me to believe that something just doesn't smell right about the 4 planes?? But I can't put my finger on it...

pdq67
Some things don't seem right to me either. Over the years stuff has been pointed out that doesn't make sense. HTF does a plane hit the pentagon if that airspace is constantly watched, as well as wtf is the plane pieces in all the photos of the pentagon?

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Remember it well. Getting ready to go Div.3 bracket finals. I'd just paid of my house, had an enclosed trailer and life was good. Wife woke me after 1st one hit, still hard to believe.
When we were going gas was taking off, remember some guys getting gouged for $5.00 a gallon!

·
Registered
15,881 Posts
Never forget

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
Some things don't seem right to me either. Over the years stuff has been pointed out that doesn't make sense. HTF does a plane hit the pentagon if that airspace is constantly watched, as well as wtf is the plane pieces in all the photos of the pentagon?
A plane did'nt hit it. At least not a 747 or whatever they claimed.

·
Registered
28,546 Posts
Rest the souls of those who parished on such a grim day in America. Thoughts reserved for the events that occurred that day.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I will never forgive, nor will I forget. I left a very comfortable life behind, and spent the better part of 4 1/2 years away from my family. I went from being a senior engineer making $100K/year to being an E4, earning about $1400/month when I re-enlisted.

A lot of people talk about their anger, payback, and what they would do. Me? I picked-up a rifle and hunted Taliban in Panjwai with the 4-9 Infantry.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Thank You for your sevice!

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
I thought I was watching a movie....til I changed the channel and saw the same thing. Horrible.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts