Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
"The DHS worker says the 14-year-old mother gave birth outside of her home, on a blanket near a fire pit."
Awful!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
The youngest girl/child that I know of that had a termination of pregnancy, was TWELVE years old. Most states have no questions asked laws that allow for dropping a baby off at a hospital emergency room, fire department, or church; she could have found out at least that much information in the 9 months she was pregnant. I wonder how old the father was, and what legal action he faces; lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny, but DNA does't.

Butch/56sedandelivery.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
How can you not know your 14 year old is pregnant?
Same way there are people to star in a show "I didn't know I was pregnant".

People are dumb.

Sad story, does your state have the safe abandonment sites like Ca? Most firehouses here have it posted. Presumably to avoid sad stories like this.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
My guess is, this was the boyfriend's idea because he knew a baby meant he was in deep shit.

He probably told her a Coyote would destroy the evidence,
However, they'd both be up on murder charges after she went to the hospital post delivery
and they asked where the infant was. That's inevitable.......so clearly both children with no sense.

This is why I am Pro-Choice......to avoid things like this.
Kids are going to have sex one way or another, you can never stop all cases from happening.

IF she never intended to keep the child or at least keep it from being a Coyote sacrifice,
she never should have carried the pregnancy out, or at least made plans to find it a home.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Kids are going to have sex one way or another, you can never stop all cases from happening.

IF she never intended to keep the child or at least keep it from being a Coyote sacrifice,
she never should have carried the pregnancy out, or at least made plans to find it a home.
agreed. The world would be a much much better place if fuck ups didn't have children.

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,172 Posts
The youngest girl/child that I know of that had a termination of pregnancy, was TWELVE years old. Most states have no questions asked laws that allow for dropping a baby off at a hospital emergency room, fire department, or church; she could have found out at least that much information in the 9 months she was pregnant. I wonder how old the father was, and what legal action he faces; lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny, but DNA does't.

Butch/56sedandelivery.
Michigan has that. We have a law that gives yu 72 hours to drop the baby off no questions asked.

When my wife was pregnant with our first daughter if she wore shirts that werent tight you would have never known she was pregnant. She didnt show much at all

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
This is the reason that it is illegal to have sexual relations at that age. Nobody thinks about the repercussions. Sure it feels good at the time, but when you're birthing a baby next to a fire pit in the backyard.......

·
Registered
38,745 Posts
My guess is, this was the boyfriend's idea because he knew a baby meant he was in deep shit.

He probably told her a Coyote would destroy the evidence,
However, they'd both be up on murder charges after she went to the hospital post delivery
and they asked where the infant was. That's inevitable.......so clearly both children with no sense.

You expect a 14 yr old girl to have ANY degree of cognizant thought in this regard?

Please.

Her "parents" are the ones the spotlight should be on here. Good job Mom and Dad! Way to pay attention to your kid.

·
Registered
38,745 Posts
This is the reason that it is illegal to have sexual relations at that age. Nobody thinks about the repercussions. Sure it feels good at the time, but when you're birthing a baby next to a fire pit in the backyard.......
Yes, because thinking things through to conclusion with all the consequences BEFORE they act is what EVERY teenager does.

ESPECIALLY when it comes to sex.

I assume you grew up in a cocoon?

Holy fuck I'm beginning to think this girl is smarter than "adults" posting in here.

·
Registered
38,745 Posts
a). You don't want to know

b). You don't care enough to know

c). You are a fucking moron

d). A combination of any of the above.

Look at the videos with interviews of the neighbors, etc .... look at the neighborhood. How many Harvard attendees and/or Rhodes scholars do you think come from there?

I'd think that actual HS graduation with the minimum 12 years of attendance not 15 would be cause for celebration and awards to be handed out.

·
Registered
8,213 Posts
Yes, because thinking things through to conclusion with all the consequences BEFORE they act is what EVERY teenager does.

Holy fuck I'm beginning to think this girl is smarter than "adults" posting in here.

Well, it seems as though you were one of the stupid teenagers that we all know and hear about. Thinking things through is what every decent person does, whether teenager or otherwise. How many children did you sire when you were 14? Just because your dick is jumping out of your drawers doesn't make it OK to impregnate girls barely out from under their mothers skirt. Don't make excuses for this shit.

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,172 Posts

Exactly! Fellas think back to when you were a teen. Were you going to pass up a chance to get your dick wet because of the fear you might get the chick knocked up? I know i sure as hell didnt pass on the poon

1 - 20 of 59 Posts