Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
‘Bail reform, it’s lit!’ NYC transit recividist brags he can’t be stopped after his latest arrest for turnstile jumping, skipping court dates

Arrested 6 times in 46 days and 139 times in his lifetime, career criminal Charles Barry walks free again yelling to reporters upon his latest release, “I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cracker! You can’t stop me!” He was quick to thank Democrats too.

The Bail Reform Act provides the accused with INCENTIVES to return on their court date
ranging from pre-paid ebt cards to tickets to Mets games!

This is the part I don’t understand. NYS Bail Reform was enacted to prevent the accused from spending long periods locked up waiting for trial or disposition for non- violent offenses due to a lack of money for bail. But aren’t there conditions to the release? Like, I don’t know, maybe if you get arrested again before your prior case has been resolved, you forfeit your release and the judge can remand and set bail. This guy, despite having two bench warrants out for him for missing court dates, plus now committing more crimes, is again released without bail because his crimes are considered non-violent.

Bleeding heart Dems pushed through this bill to assuage their liberal guilt and the criminals play them for fools. Any reasonable person familiar with the real world could see the obvious opportunities to game the system. Which is how a person with a criminal mind thinks. The liberal non-criminal mind is thinking, “How can I help these poor unfortunates from the racist, mass incarceration tactics of the right?” The criminal mind is thinking, “How can I get you to make it easier for me to continue my chosen path of a life of crime?”

Two great states, NY and California, ruined by the Democrats. Their day of reckoning can’t get here soon enough.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,565 Posts

·
47,963 Posts
Dictator Cuomo won't get votes if his constituents are behind bars or US citizens.

·
Registered
20,772 Posts
He will eventually get sentenced for his dumb shit and then they can lock him up.

I don't know about that.

Sounds like the other 139 times he has been arrested have not resulted in shit for sentences.

I mean, I really doubt the 140th, 141st, times are going to get him anymore than the previous 139 times.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lifetime Stats:

6 prison sentences
87 misdemeanors
21 missed court dates

Those are HOF numbers. Maybe deBlasio will Introduce him at the commencement ceremony.

·
Mother Hen
49,427 Posts
I don't know about that.

Sounds like the other 139 times he has been arrested have not resulted in shit for sentences.

I mean, I really doubt the 140th, 141st, times are going to get him anymore than the previous 139 times.
He's served six sentences in state prison. Not enough for what his dumbass has done, but it's something and he will serve more time eventually.

·
WHAT NOW ?
15,310 Posts
‘Bail reform, it’s lit!’ NYC transit recividist brags he can’t be stopped after his latest arrest for turnstile jumping, skipping court dates

Arrested 6 times in 46 days and 139 times in his lifetime, career criminal Charles Barry walks free again yelling to reporters upon his latest release, “I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cracker! You can’t stop me!” He was quick to thank Democrats too.

The Bail Reform Act provides the accused with INCENTIVES to return on their court date
ranging from pre-paid ebt cards to tickets to Mets games!

This is the part I don’t understand. NYS Bail Reform was enacted to prevent the accused from spending long periods locked up waiting for trial or disposition for non- violent offenses due to a lack of money for bail. But aren’t there conditions to the release? Like, I don’t know, maybe if you get arrested again before your prior case has been resolved, you forfeit your release and the judge can remand and set bail. This guy, despite having two bench warrants out for him for missing court dates, plus now committing more crimes, is again released without bail because his crimes are considered non-violent.

Bleeding heart Dems pushed through this bill to assuage their liberal guilt and the criminals play them for fools. Any reasonable person familiar with the real world could see the obvious opportunities to game the system. Which is how a person with a criminal mind thinks. The liberal non-criminal mind is thinking, “How can I help these poor unfortunates from the racist, mass incarceration tactics of the right?” The criminal mind is thinking, “How can I get you to make it easier for me to continue my chosen path of a life of crime?”

Two great states, NY and California, ruined by the Democrats. Their day of reckoning can’t get here soon enough.
Add Cook County Chicago Illinois to that list .....same shit is being done here by Kim Foxx(Crimesha) our prosecutor , And Timothy Evans chief judge of Cook county court system.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
When you start running your mouth like this, that's usually when Karma steps in !
Quoted for truth! Just wait for it....

A lot of today's crooks would get away scott free if they hadn't bragged about it on social media.

·
Aviation Section
23,891 Posts
Concealed Carry will be his and others downfall, it is coming to a Thief near you! Dave

1 - 20 of 28 Posts