Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,832 Posts
Oh you lazy ass.....

Is this the remainder from last night?? or is this a different race???

Vanilla
last night rain ended everything at 10pm before semifinals could be run. this is continuation of yesterdays action.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Live in 5. Cars are in the lanes now. Quick track prep and off we GO!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Mustang Mike VS Richie Stine $$$5000.00 CASH!!!

Rockin Rob Here at MIR: Well hot rodders and race fans,check this out Stine & mustang Mike in the final for $$5000.00 cash right here right now it dosent get any better then this man im pumped holy ship I wish you all could be here with me.1320x.com is the ship log on check it out.But right now were live on yourwaynetwork.com Live feeed thanks to Jimmy Biggs Ray and the gang

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Team Mobly Richard Sexton & Drummond $10000.00

Check out this final outlaw 10.5 1320x.com badass final,flame throwin wheel standin nitrious and alchol breathin run.Man this is a $10,000.00 street race at MIR Drummond took out Ulsh in the quarters now quite possibly Sexton is thinking payback time stay tuned for this possibly once in a life time race. Rockin Rob Im out :cool:

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
That how I roll at MIR, Racers first!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I was there yesterday running in the manufacturer cup/bracket class. I had a good time and the event pulled in a good crowd. Lots of really nice cars and good racing to watch.

I ran a couple of 9.3s and a 9.18 and still managed to drive the car 55 miles home. I did not get voted in for the manufacturer cup though :(

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I was there yesterday running in the manufacturer cup/bracket class. I had a good time and the event pulled in a good crowd. Lots of really nice cars and good racing to watch.

I ran a couple of 9.3s and a 9.18 and still managed to drive the car 55 miles home. I did not get voted in for the manufacturer cup though :(
This wouldn't happen to be the black fox coupe was it?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts