Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we had quite a few YB members show up last year. The track is prepped and the air is great for some late season runs.

The Track Toys Racing group has once again rented out Cecil County Dragway in Northeast Maryland for a fun fast track rental to end the season the right way!! We will be running our usual relaxed test and tune style event with some good old fashioned grudge racing thrown in for good measure! Cecil is one of the fastest tracks in the country and the legendary prep and November air is not to be missed!! If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to set a new best ET in your car you will not find a more perfect time to do so!

The ABM Nats started in 2002 to remember Andrew "Krimpet" Bauer, a racer taken way too early from us at the age of 22. This will be the 12th ABM Nats and it will be just over 11 years since Krimpet redlit and left us way too early. Krimpet's beloved red 96 Cobra will be at the event as always. Even if you didn't have the privilege of knowing him please be respectful of those who attend the event to remember a friend and enjoy the event he loved.

The Date: November 9th 2013
The Time: Gates open at 8 am, racing from 9-4
The Place: Cecil County Dragway in Northeast MD

The cost will be the same as previous years.

If you are paying my check the amount for racing only is $50 made out to Bill Tumas. If you would like an Event T shirt the price will be $70 and if you would prefer an event hoodie the price will be $80. If you are ordering a Tshirt or Hoodie please include size with your check.
Checks should be sent to:

Bill Tumas
407 Marion Dr
Harrisburg PA 17112

Paypal address is [email protected]. Paypal price is $55 for entrance, $75 with a T shirt, and $85 with a hoodie. Please include sizing with your paypal payment.

We will be accepting payments at the gate if we are below the 200 car cutoff at $75 each. If we reach 200 cars we will not allow any gate payments.

Host hotel will once again be the Comfort Suites in North East Maryland. The address is 1 Center Dr North East MD 21091. Their number is 410 -287 -7100. There will be a block of rooms available at a discounted price starting September 19th under Track Toys Racing.

As usual the profits from this event will be donated to charity in Andrew Bauer’s memory. Last year we donated over $2000 to charity and we hope to do even better this year! For 2013 we will be supporting Paws for Life, an animal rescue based out of Chesapeake City, MD whose mission is to rescue loving pet quality dogs from death row at area animal shelters. http://www.pawsforlife.org/

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys we are still way short on racers for this event, if you are coming or know anybody who is planning on it please get your payments in ASAP. We usually have around 100 racers by now and we barely have 70 which doesn't even cover the cost of the event. Don't worry we will not cancel it but right now I am paying out of pocket so please get your payments in!!! With a low turnout you will get all the passes you want!!! Also its a great event to make license runs

·
Registered
682 Posts
I always enjoyed running at the Nats. Great times with great people and the after parties at the hotel were priceless....

·
Registered
680 Posts
Do you still have slots available? Interested in attending.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Any idea how many slots are still available?

·
slams revolving doors
3,858 Posts
Dam I sent a check yesterday.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I would like 3 spots. Can i just send the money through paypal?
If you sent yesterday you are good to go

Heres what was posted on there facebook page:

IMPORTANT UPDATES PLEASE READ!!! Do not send any more check payments, we will not have time to cash them so you will not be paid up for the event! If you sent a check and your name is not on the paid list please contact me. We will accept paypal payments through Wednesday November 6th only!!! If you send paypal after that you will be refunded and will not be on the paid list. We will still be accepting gate payments at $75 per racer - no exceptions!!! You had over 2 months to prepay.

We are currently sold out of M, L, and XXXL hoodies. I am trying to get more but cannot promise day of event delivery at this time.

Thank you everyone for your support of this event and I will see you on the 9th!!!

·
slams revolving doors
3,858 Posts
Where can I contact him?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
you can try to send him a pm on here or hopefully he will see and respond- He's at sema right now with work. I will send him a text to check this thread in about an hour when its 7am out in vegas.

·
slams revolving doors
3,858 Posts
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
ALL PRE PAY IS CLOSED PER BILL

Please do not send anymore payment as he doesn't have enough time to process.

He is at sema and not getting back till late tomorrow night.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts