Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://wgntv.com/2015/09/07/einstein-and-hawking-have-nothing-on-this-girl/
BRITAIN -- A 12-year-old girl scored the maximum 162 points on an IQ test. Lydia Sebastian begged her parents to let her take the exam. Her results were better than those of Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. She even finished the test with time to spare and even called the exam "easy. " Lydia's dad says she started talking when she was six-months-old and started reading at a young age.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Potential is just another word for "Ain't done shit yet".

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
She's got a loaded weapon for sure. Time will tell if she uses it for good.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Reminds me of a girl I grew up going to school with. She is asian so pretty much naturally smart. Anyway, graduated top of the class and got full academic scholarships to her choice of any of the big schools. I think she has doctorates from both Yale and Harvard. Pretty sure last I checked she was working on another degree too. Not doing anything with it, just learning more and more.

I am sure that some day if she wanted she could get a job just about anywhere but for now she is just a professional student.

·
Idiot Savant
169,571 Posts
She beat Hawking by two points (again, not the same test). Einstein's IQ is estimated to be between 160 and 190.

162 is great, but she didn't "spank" either of them.

Also, last I heard IQ was rated at your level of knowledge compared to your age group.

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Question is, does she posess common sense?

Many MENSA members couldn't pour piss out of a boot if you told them the instructiond were on the heel.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts