Yellow Bullet Forums banner

11th Hour Tokyo Olympics Cancellation?

• Yes

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • DILLIGAF?!!!!

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • I'm too busy teplying about the male Jet Blue dress wearing flight attendant

Votes: 1 1.6%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noting some media promoting tells.

And too: Corporations pylling out sponsorships...

What's the over/under odds they'll cancel Tokyo Olympics?

·
Registered
27,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
27,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So already few weeks ago announced "no spectators allowed to attend" still non-stop NBC adverts showing Ali and packed full spectators in stands in previous Olympics.

:LOL:

·
Super Moderator
48,160 Posts
It's going down the toilet anyway. USA black athlete threatening to burn the flag if she wins, COVID numbers rising for US athletes, (even though they don't have symptoms), not allowing fans in the arenas, etc,..etc,... They should just cancel it already.

·
Registered
39,982 Posts
Once they said no spectators, I said to myself "stick a fork in this". I can't believe sponsors and advertisers would stick around after that announcement and it looks like a lot of them aren't. Combine that with rising COVID cases and I'd say 75% cancel, 25% carry on. I feel for the athletes who have trained for years but beyond that, no big deal. Another couple of weeks and we can simply watch the NFL whenever we want to watch athletes spit in America's face.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Keep it going! The Covid Olympics: survival of the fittest! Hell in ancient Greece they competed without clothes. Modern athletes can't compete without a paper mask? LOL

·
Super Moderator
48,160 Posts
Once they said no spectators, I said to myself "stick a fork in this". I can't believe sponsors and advertisers would stick around after that announcement and it looks like a lot of them aren't. Combine that with rising COVID cases and I'd say 75% cancel, 25% carry on. I feel for the athletes who have trained for years but beyond that, no big deal. Another couple of weeks and we can simply watch the NFL whenever we want to watch athletes spit in America's face.
Speaking of that,...it's catching up with the NBA, I know that. Since all that "wokeness" they have been celebrating,...TV ratings have plummeted,....never been lower. The owners should have known,...don't shit where you eat.

·
Registered
27,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Keep it going! The Covid Olympics: survival of the fittest! Hell in ancient Greece they competed without clothes. Modern athletes can't compete without a paper mask? LOL
Very Interesting!

·
Registered
27,076 Posts
The Lions did not like chewing through the clothes they wore back then.
it didn't taste like chicken.

Or, was that a different venue ???

·
Registered
714 Posts
Olympic softball competition already started last night so it appears the Olympics are not cancelled yet.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts