Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
yeh its still the same dart big M and brodix BBX3, will get it out this week for a new set of rods and ready for the racing season,

on the track the 98s spool better than the 94 did, the 98 are lazier on the dyno but I put that down to the 1.24 housings vs the 1.0 the 94s had on them

·
Registered
62 Posts
yeh its still the same dart big M and brodix BBX3, will get it out this week for a new set of rods and ready for the racing season,

on the track the 98s spool better than the 94 did, the 98 are lazier on the dyno but I put that down to the 1.24 housings vs the 1.0 the 94s had on them
nice!

wow that's crazy the 98s spool faster than the 94s. didn't you have 88s before those? how did 88s spool compared to the 94s?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
All that on a regular forged crank? Thats insane
yeh mate, Crower recommended a forged crank over a billet crank for this application when I brought one a few months back for a new motor.. he said 4500hp no problems....

the only custom part in the whole thing is the rods and they are 6.725 long... the rest is all just shelf parts like the JE pistons, ferrera valves, pac springs, T&D rockers etc still has BBX3 heads with water jackets and no water running through them, you listen to the so called experts and that does not work.. its a simple simple setup of good parts that makes good power

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Gives me hope my dart pro 1 headed 555 with lunati/kellogg american forged crank with center weights will work into the 2000 whp range lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts