Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
37,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rangers now own the patent rights. Geezus. Welcome your 2011 Champs, the St. Louis Cardinals. You heard it first right here.

Well, there's always 2012....:(

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i want to see texas win one. I really like Ron Washington and how can anyone NOT like Josh Hamilton, regardless if youre a rangers fan or not. The ball freese hit in the 9th over Cruz head shoulda been caught. he shoulda found the wall then looked for the ball. he didnt know where he was and slowed down allowing the ball to go over his head. they were ONE strike away TWICE!!! If they lose game 7 this is going the be the season of collapse's. Boston, Atlanta, and now Texas. They had it won multiple times and let it get away. Wont ever forget this year.

·
Registered
37,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GO CARDS!!!!!!!
I didn't want them to win but let's be fair. They earned it, the hard way, fair and square. Cardinals fans should be proud.

I still hold out hope for game 7 but I wouldn't bet a cold dog turd on Texas winning.

·
Just a Mean Ol' Phucker
21,399 Posts
I didn't want them to win but let's be fair. They earned it, the hard way, fair and square. Cardinals fans should be proud.

I still hold out hope for game 7 but I wouldn't bet a cold dog turd on Texas winning.
Oh, come on, my dogs just produced my ante.......

·
King of all Assclowns
11,285 Posts

I wouldnt go as far as to say they earned it, mainly because Feliz couldnt throw a damn strike and Cruz cant catch. But i will say this...Freese can rake like nobodys business

·
102,312 Posts
I think the Cards shot their load tonight(hopefully). I will say one of the classier organizations out there. Also seems like the players have a lot of conversation between themselves when they get on base. I think that is very cool.

One thing about it, Texas won't be doing any fire sales after the World Series win or lose. Cards you all better get ready to pony up the bucks or Fat Albert is out of there.

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Im ready! Go Cards!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
The funny thing about that game tonight was that for the most part, it was a terribly executed game for both sides (walks, errors, etc) but will be a classic due to the insanity over the last couple of innings. That walk-off by Freese is one of the all-time greats in Cardinal history though.

However, when Pujols crushed that HR off Lidge back in '04, I thought that would be a back breaker for Houston but they bounced back to take the series the next night. I'm just worried that our bullpen is shot after using 6 relief pitchers. :(

Regardless, I might have to make a trip downtown tomorrow night. I was down there for the '06 series win and it was quite a night.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Epic game, couldn't write that scrpit.... Son has game 7 tickets, already on the road

·
Former RJ instigator
41,538 Posts
Maybe it's just me but after the cards won all that jumping up and down they did looked kinda gay and childish.....

:-gay

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
As opposed to Ron Washington dancing like a little girl every time they score a run? :smt081
LOL Exactly.

Yes both teams wanted to lose really bad last night. Apparently Texas wanted to lose worse. I have to think with Carp on the mound tonight, if he is "on" goodnight Texas. Now I said IF. Its still anybodys series to win.

Win or lose, us STL fans should be proud for a team that were thought to be finished in August to come roaring back they way they have time after time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts