Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, building 540 big block chevy with the hopes of 1000+hp on E85 and trying to come to the experts to see if I'm there or what else it'll take.
Build is a dart 540 block, full scat rotating assembly with 4340 double keyed crank (8.5 static compression), AFR 325 heads, solid comp cam lift: 762/768 duration: 266/274, weiand 871 blower(54 tooth pulley right now), dual quick fuel 850 E85 carbs, 2" headers to 4" exhaust... Might be forgetting something.. Let me know sorry..
Like I said tho 1000+hp is my goal and trying to see if I'm already there or what else it'll take.. I'd love to see 1000 at the tires but right now I'm jus talking on an engine dyno.. Thanks ahead of time and sorry if all the info needed isn't there.. Hope to hear some good news!!

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Hey guys, building 540 big block chevy with the hopes of 1000+hp on E85 and trying to come to the experts to see if I'm there or what else it'll take.
Build is a dart 540 block, full scat rotating assembly with 4340 double keyed crank (8.5 static compression), AFR 325 heads, solid comp cam lift: 762/768 duration: 266/274, weiand 871 blower(54 tooth pulley right now), dual quick fuel 850 E85 carbs, 2" headers to 4" exhaust... Might be forgetting something.. Let me know sorry..
Like I said tho 1000+hp is my goal and trying to see if I'm already there or what else it'll take.. I'd love to see 1000 at the tires but right now I'm jus talking on an engine dyno.. Thanks ahead of time and sorry if all the info needed isn't there.. Hope to hear some good news!!
What's the lsa on the cam? I'm not keen on weiand 871 blowers. But Mark at Dyers said they use them (weiand) for desk fans lol. I think your in the area with ease though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the life of me I can't remember... 116° I wanna say but the paper isn't here I'll have it tomorrow morning tho.. Why does everyone hate the weiands? Lol, I noticed all the hate right when I bought it. Everyone told me a shoulda went BDS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts