Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
10 years ago today the adoption of my son became official. He was 7 years old at the time how we had been living together for 6 months. We all went down to the courthouse with about 30 of our friends to finalize it. The coolest part was when the judge rapped his gavel, my son jumped up and yelled "I'm finally a real Brunk". I'm not too proud to say I cried I said kid who has candy to taken away. One of the proudest moments of my life
IM PROUD FOR YOU...THANK YOU FOR SHARING THAT

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts
The world needs more good people like you sir

As a child I grew up in the Chicago foster , boys homes, and shelters, etc So I know the good people 1st hand whom opened their homes to kids like me, and those without parents at all.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Congratulations and many more happy years ahead.

·
Registered
264 Posts
congrats, helping kids improve their life. be it 1 or 20 is a awesome experience. Oct of 19 we adopted 2 from a bad situation the youngest was just 3 days old when we got him. his older sister is now 12 and becoming quite the young lady, we also foster other kids and are working on 2 more that came from a VERY BAD place , both have p.t.s.d. and were addicted to meth and coke when we got them,
one big thing we found out trough our journey is c.p.s. says (child;s best interest) which is B,S, they just want to place them and forget about them cause they are just a number in the system, I have 3000 pages of documents of these kids behavior and C.P.S. has not looked at 1 single page and wont do anything to get the kids the help they need.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts