Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 years ago today the adoption of my son became official. He was 7 years old at the time how we had been living together for 6 months. We all went down to the courthouse with about 30 of our friends to finalize it. The coolest part was when the judge rapped his gavel, my son jumped up and yelled "I'm finally a real Brunk". I'm not too proud to say I cried I said kid who has candy to taken away. One of the proudest moments of my life

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You sir, are a hero.
Thanks for the kind words. However he is the real hero in this. The first 5 years of his life was the stuff horror storys are made of. He has some mental health issues, but a great heart despite the sht show he came from.

·
Registered
17,337 Posts
10 years ago today the adoption of my son became official. He was 7 years old at the time how we had been living together for 6 months. We all went down to the courthouse with about 30 of our friends to finalize it. The coolest part was when the judge rapped his gavel, my son jumped up and yelled "I'm finally a real Brunk". I'm not too proud to say I cried I said kid who has candy to taken away. One of the proudest moments of my life
good on you and your family for giving a child (now a young adult) a good life.

·
Registered
37,249 Posts
I can only imagine that courthouse scene. I tear up just watching YT videos of Dads adopting kids. There is no greater thing.

·
Registered
6,905 Posts
good of you.

·
Moderater
13,071 Posts
Congrats Dad!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations to the whole family. I was adopted, along with my 2 brothers and 2 sisters. We are all from different backgrounds (biologicaly speaking), but we share the same parents (Angels, Rock Stars, Hero's, Etc).

You Sir are a HERO!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts