Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
what is an average price to get a 10 point rollcage installed. chromoly? mild steel? what is the difference in the weight?
roughly 27% :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Got my mild steel 10 point done 9 years ago for $450. My how times have changed...

·
Registered
9,850 Posts

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
lol, i didn't forget. i always talk to customer on phone before we quote:cool:
This is our answer as well . Lots of unanswered questions , Is the interior still in the car , how much sheet metal work is going to need to be done , and tubs , seat mounts , seat belt tabs , shifter mounts , etc ????

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
How far does a car need to be stripped to get a 10pt cage put in it? I'll be needing one sometime later this year and I would like to have it ready when I set it up to be done.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Thank's Brian. Does your dad do cages at his place? Tony Fanning doesn't do them anymore.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thank's Brian. Does your dad do cages at his place? Tony Fanning doesn't do them anymore.
They can but it would be much cheaper to buy a kit and let me put it in at my shop. By the time you buy the material and pay someone to bend it, weld it you'll have more in it. Im about to put one in my red car and that's how Im doing it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My 8 pt was $1200 chromoly

Then adding removable door bars and 2 more points added another $1k.

But it was two seperate shops and price on the second shop was higher than the price for the first shop. quality is top notch on the entire cage so that is what is important to me.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.