Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
929 thousand file for EI ,,the economy contracted 18% in the first quarter which is double what it did in the 08/09 financial crisis. experts are predicting a 35% contraction through this.

and its just starting here,,god help us under Trudeaus weak leadership. if he would just stop giving our money and medical equipment away to other countries, we may have a chance

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
929 thousand file for EI ,,the economy contracted 18% in the first quarter which is double what it did in the 08/09 financial crisis. experts are predicting a 35% contraction through this.

and its just starting here,,god help us under Trudeaus weak leadership. if he would just stop giving our money and medical equipment away to other countries, we may have a chance
Woah what? says who? The first quarter aint over.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Allan50h or whatever his name is, should hire these peeps. After all, that lying dem says he operates a successful business. He can make it work!!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
The other thing is GDP growth is annualized. So -18% isnt an 18% contraction. Learn how economics works.

I still call BS on that number.

·
Registered
14,895 Posts
The other thing is GDP growth is annualized. So -18% isnt an 18% contraction. Learn how economics works.

I still call BS on that number.

So you are a denier of the science? There is a consensus of 18% that is the number.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Your not on lock down ? Business still running at normal speed ?
Transportation is an essential business, I am not on lockdown. I do not need to quarantine after I cross the border in either direction. However I take this all very seriously and have taken steps well beyond the minimum. One example would be I take my temperature 2-3 times a day and write it down on a log. I have all the food I need. Any time I need to deal with the public I wash my hands before and after.

Rates however have taken a shit, moreso northbound than southbound.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
They already had high unemployment even before this .

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Seems Asshole5.ohshit gets triggered when you pick on his country. Loser needs to mind is own beeswax and stay our of our affairs.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts