Yellow Bullet Forums banner

I think most of us would agree they are good guys...But that being said lets see

41 - 60 of 347 Posts

· Registered
354 Posts
No i don't I'm just going thru all of what is posted on here. I do know everybody is given that right. I'm sure all he had to was ask.
see.. thats my point. the only dips posting anything negative is kenjo, cheaters whatever, and darling. they ALL have agendas against 1/2 acre.
The people close to 1/2 acre are saying very little on this board. So mostly EVERYBODY here are making judjements on what the above 3 dipshits are posting.

· Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
Good question. But until I know the details how can I say?

I could just base a comment on speculation, or better yet hearsay... but I won't.

Innovator... maybe.

Dumbass for leaving a race without managing a tech inspection well.. definitely.

g

best comment ever. could not have said it better myself.

· Confused Racer
48,585 Posts
see.. thats my point. the only dips posting anything negative is kenjo, cheaters whatever, and darling. they ALL have agendas against 1/2 acre.
The people close to 1/2 acre are saying very little on this board. So mostly EVERYBODY here are making judjements on what the above 3 dipshits are posting.
No i was here from the beginning and stated quite clearly whether or not he was cheating did not matter but him leaving was the big mistake and it will follow him. There is nothing anybody can say since he made the decision to leave instead of showing that he was not cheating.

· Confused Racer
48,585 Posts

No i was here from the beginning and stated quite clearly whether or not he was cheating did not matter but him leaving was the big mistake and it will follow him. There is nothing anybody can say since he made the decision to leave instead of showing that he was not cheating.

· Registered
7,518 Posts
just making sure you saw it, johnny avoid the facts

The facts? You don't know any of them, your just a loud mouth... If you weren't there and it doesn't affect you why do you care so much??? I think it's funny how much a few of you seem to care, especially when it's all speculation!! CMAFR:

· Confused Racer
48,585 Posts
not avoiding the facts.
any fucking retard knows that him refusing was a mistake. but never-the-less.. a good call on his part.

Let me see if i read what you posted correctly since i'm retarded.

"any fucking retard knows that him refusing was a mistake" then you say a good call on his part? Yeah thats what a future sponsor might think.

· Confused Racer
48,585 Posts
The facts? You don't know any of them, your just a loud mouth... If you weren't there and it doesn't affect you why do you care so much??? I think it's funny how much a few of you seem to care, especially when it's all speculation!! CMAFR:
The facts were he left and now is clouded with suspicion. No speculation there. I don't care but you guys are really doing a bang up job sticking up for him leaving. If you guys were his friends you would have pulled him aside and talked to him about the big picture.

· Registered
2,700 Posts
not avoiding the facts.
any fucking retard knows that him refusing was a mistake. but never-the-less.. a good call on his part.
A good call? LMFAO. I'm betting he'd play his cards from last weekend differently if he had the chance.

Either he'd:

1) Allow the teardown and not leave or
2) Not cheat

41 - 60 of 347 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.