Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17,002 Posts
Yeah, that GTR crash awhile back comes to mind, dude got partially or mostly ejected and died horribly.

Kinda sounds like you might need to stay home on the couch. People are ejected and die horribly everyday on the highways too. You probably shouldn't use them either. Be safe, ya know.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Kinda sounds like you might need to stay home on the couch. People are ejected and die horribly everyday on the highways too. You probably shouldn't use them either. Be safe, ya know.
That guy had a lap belt and no cage going over 200, I have a 7.50 cage, hans device, windownet, belts and everything I need for that shit not to happen peckerwood, 🖕

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
For those of you with balls bigger than your brains , take a few minutes and google my buddy Rob Freyvogels crash !

When you crash at a high rate of speed shit gets real , I don’t care how tough you are gravity and inertia always Wins !

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Lots of cars with lots of power that can't launch. I am in that boat. The car can probably launch well but I am dango scared of blowing up the fragile rear end.
Not certain I am down for a left turn at shutdown though. Straigh line cars don't do well with turns at high speed.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts