Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
T/S 368E
26,725 Posts

Hope it works out, I always wanted to do some thing like that!!!
1/2 or full mile!!!

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Serious don't think any Pro racer going to try this, hell its hard to get them to run 1/4/1000'. Its strictly for the slow street car racers like me. 2960 for shutdown for a 1/2 mile racing? MDIR, VMP, Rock, and Gainesville have that much for a 1/4 mile venue.

·
Registered
805 Posts
nice to hear that the owners are willing to invest into that place, with all the heads up racing that goes on there that
The owner manager Ozzy is a great promoter who always runs great programs. Thinking of ditching Gainesville and running one of his tracks this season.

·
T/S 368E
26,725 Posts
So are you going to need a 3:00 gear with 34" tall tires ? LOL JD

I was going to do that with one of my cars at the standing mile place some of the guys were heading to!!!
They were all mostly street cars, but I wanted to see if I could hit 300 with an old P/M type car.
Of course now a days, they are almost there :eek:

Plus many of us already run a 34.5 or 36" slick!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I was going to do that with one of my cars at the standing mile place some of the guys were heading to!!!
They were all mostly street cars, but I wanted to see if I could hit 300 with an old P/M type car.
Of course now a days, they are almost there :eek:

Plus many of us already run a 34.5 or 36" slick!!!

What is the rollout with a 36" tire and is it a bias or radial construction ? JD

·
T/S 368E
26,725 Posts

Just another goal to hit!!!!
As said, for slow cars, a chance to get a bigger MPH so they can lie to their friends!!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Hopefully they will implement some real safety equipment standards instead of letting people run 2K HP cars 200+ MPH with merely a helmet and factory belts. Dumbest shit ever.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Hopefully they will implement some real safety equipment standards instead of letting people run 2K HP cars 200+ MPH with merely a helmet and factory belts. Dumbest shit ever.
Yeah, that GTR crash awhile back comes to mind, dude got partially or mostly ejected and died horribly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts