Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has or is building a 05-09 mustang? can you post pics of you cars. What front suspension are you guys running? Thanks inn advance

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you gonna run a mod motor or a sbf. The BMR stuff is bad ass

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Using all racecraft stuff with santhuffs
I like the rendering Greg did for you. Is your car getting built already turbomach1? What Rear housing are you going with? Thanks for the info..

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I like the rendering Greg did for you. Is your car getting built already turbomach1? What Rear housing are you going with? Thanks for the info..
yes the car car is being built at Texas Chassis works. It has a custom 1 off alumn 9 housing
I should have the car running by fall.

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Smart ! the mod stuff gets expensive ! sounds killer ..
I went with the moser m9 rear narrowed 2" per side, with strange internals.

Looks bad ass. What size of wheel are you gonna run with the rear end cut 2" per side? Thanks for the info

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes the car car is being built at Texas Chassis works. It has a custom 1 off alumn 9 housing
I should have the car running by fall.
Your car is gonna be killer if it's gonna look like the rendering.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Thanks. I can't wait. Were going to pull out all the stops on it. The car should be one of the more advanced Dr/Ls cars out

·
Not Just Another Game
1,560 Posts
Hey TurboMach1 and Fstnuf86, haven't chatted with either of you in a while. Hope all is well...CRASHING your thread, lol.

TurboMach1 - Hope your car is doing well...can't wait to see it!!! We just weighed ours tonight...WTF we are at only 2728! I don't know how it keeps losing weight. Wish I could do that. DAMNIT! We are taking it to Chassis guy this weekend for some special mods. ;-) and some weight

Fstnuf86, Hows business? Hope it's picking up and your keeping busy...

Best to you both! Natasha

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I can't wait. Were going to pull out all the stops on it. The car should be one of the more advanced Dr/Ls cars out
I wannna run Drag Radial with the car i'm gonna build. Well the X275 class. Cant wait to see the car as you are building it. Keep me posted on your build

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What's up Natasha? It's been a while right? Business is slow but thank god i have alittle work. I saw the pics of your car and man it looks good. So how have you been?

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
I wannna run Drag Radial with the car i'm gonna build. Well the X275 class. Cant wait to see the car as you are building it. Keep me posted on your build
will do. When the chassis work is done and the engine and tubing is ran ill post up pics before the paint shop and stuff

1 - 20 of 51 Posts