Yellow Bullet Forums banner

821 - 840 of 2668 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Well they just unloaded off truck and it wasn’t even off delivery mode. They pre deliver this coming week then I’ll hook to car trailer and see what it does compared to 6.7.Snowing here now so couldn’t get to carried away.

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
I see you still can't comprehend things
Yep, the 502 I had made just under 600. IIRC, it made [email protected],900. The sucky thing for you, is that was in 1999. So back then, a teenager built shit with more HP than you can now. Damn proud of that car. I can post up some time slips from it if you'd like?
Well, at least I assume it made more power, considering you have a LIGHTWEIGHT Mustang LX coupe, with a 466ci aluminum headed BBF, and can't break out of the 11's. What's that say for you? What's your BBF make? 500HP? You've got what, a 3,100lb car? Shit, you're car is probably 500lbs less than my '86 SS was. Yea, HUGE power your aluminum headed BBF makes there....
Still made under 600 Horsepower and it was a 502 enough with the 18 year old excuse!!:rolleyes:Really make yourself look bad ragging on my 466 when your 502 didn't make 600 horsepower and i don't give a shit how old you were or claimed to be!!:rolleyes:What kind of exotic heads do you think i have on my 466?:confused:I've already told you about why i haven't ran faster but your dumb ass doesn't want to hear it only you can't have excuses!!So now you know what my car weighs never had it weighed still has factory interior back seat,carpet and no roll bar so that's why i haven't tried to make it faster but you don't want to hear it only you have excuses like i said before!!

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
I see the “Universal” 7-3 thread is going the way of the 351 Cleveland thread.

Never discussing actual 7-3 information but rather we’re gonna talk about chivvy motors instead, because chivvy motors are all that matters.

I’m here to tell you that Universal motors matter!

They’re really going to matter when you don’t have to go build a custom chivvy motor made by Dart. All you gotta do is ga’ down to your Universal Motors dealer and buy over the counter.
Yep Gary,502SS and PS1 are here!!

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
Pretty sure I've posted this before, but I know your reading comprehension is quite low....
I've had several g-bodies over the years. '78 Cutlass, '83 Cutlass, '86 442, '86 GN, '86 Monte SS, another '83 Cutlass, '87 WE4, and an '88 SS
The '86 SS had the 502. The '88 SS had the 383
Another kicker for you. The 2nd '83 Cutlass, I think I had around $2,500 total in that. Bench pillow top bench seat, power windows, all that. Went 11.4's with an iron headed SBC.
And this response has what to do with the question i asked about the picture of the engine Gary posted do tell?

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
You do know that Billy reached out to Edelbrock to have them build him a new cylinder head, one he helped design...right? You think that maybe that gives him an advantage?

Don't forget...he also beat some BBF entries. ?

???
How many BBF entries compared to BBC entries do tell?:confused:

821 - 840 of 2668 Posts