Yellow Bullet Forums banner

801 - 820 of 2668 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
No not in least. You guys post up stupid shit about gt but even the so called king gets trounced.Just like i said. Everything gets killed by Tesla

·
Registered
8,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #809
You fellas on the other side of reason don’t seem to understand. This thread is not about the Demon or the bbc or the LS or anything else of that sort.

This is supposed to be a discussion thread about the potential of the 7-3.

Of course I’ve known for a long time that this is not the place for rational talks about Fords especially.

It’s about the only place that gets traffic and is relatively free and that’s why I like it. That being said there are some truly insecure people on here that I guess they feel like they’re the Ford goodness blockers.

Ease up gang because you only embolden me to do more, to reach higher to achieve the pinnacle of the greatness that is Ford. Especially now that we’re slapping back straight at ‘cho LS religion. You have awoken the king. LONG LIVE THE KING!

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Steve is just posting for the sake of posting. He has nothing.
Am i really. You post all this on the 500 cause you don’t like what its about. Then when i say at least the 500 owner races the tesla likely knowing he’s going to get beat its at least shown. You could have posted the demon getting kicked also but u didn’t till after questioned. I would hope a trans braked 840 hp would get by a electric sedan but it barely does. So what. Fuck all to do with 7.3. So really whos the goof??

·
SHERIFF
4,919 Posts
You fellas on the other side of reason don’t seem to understand. This thread is not about the Demon or the bbc or the LS or anything else of that sort.

This is supposed to be a discussion thread about the potential of the 7-3.

Of course I’ve known for a long time that this is not the place for rational talks about Fords especially.

It’s about the only place that gets traffic and is relatively free and that’s why I like it. That being said there are some truly insecure people on here that I guess they feel like they’re the Ford goodness blockers.

Ease up gang because you only embolden me to do more, to reach higher to achieve the pinnacle of the greatness that is Ford. Especially now that we’re slapping back straight at ‘cho LS religion. You have awoken the king. LONG LIVE THE KING!
Image result for drunk gif

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Steve is just posting for the sake of posting. He has nothing.
Seems alright to me. Fiat has done some good things with Dodge. At the same time they separated the Dodge name from the trucks this would give the Ram brand good enough time to make a reliable name. The company has been sold a lot Dodge could just be dropped someday. They have Ram and Jeep with Jeep being a solid brand then Ram becoming better. I would hope not there is no fun in that. Going with the all thrills image may or may not payoff in the long run.

·
Registered
15,609 Posts
Nice thread about the GT500 vs the Tesla. I see what basket your eggs are in. Thanks for the confirmation.
Hey Steve.....see the post above? #757. That’s Henry (OP of this thread) bringing up the thread and video of the Tesla Into this thread.

HE brought it up in this thread.

You were saying?

BOOM.....you just made a complete ass out of yourself! Love it!!! LOL

·
Registered
15,609 Posts
Am i really. You post all this on the 500 cause you don’t like what its about. Then when i say at least the 500 owner races the tesla likely knowing he’s going to get beat its at least shown. You could have posted the demon getting kicked also but u didn’t till after questioned. I would hope a trans braked 840 hp would get by a electric sedan but it barely does. So what. Fuck all to do with 7.3. So really whos the goof??
See post 814 Stevie. Henry brought it up, I agree this thread is about the 7.3.

don’t be a goof.

·
Señor Member
27,931 Posts
Do I have to send you ladies to your rooms? ?

801 - 820 of 2668 Posts