Yellow Bullet Forums banner

781 - 800 of 2668 Posts

·
Aviation Section
23,877 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Thanks...that is an excellent video. Talk about ”gettin gapped”! Did I say that right? That’s how you guys talk right?
Ive raced teslas a few times. Id say from 0-100 nothing or very little gets by them. Fawking quick. At least the gt500 guy willing to race which is more than rest can say. Truth of all this bs is when ford decides to race it does. Haven’t seen chevy vs ferrari yet or fodge. When the cammer came out it was the shit in top fuel, when Cleveland came out it dominated p/s. When shotgun boss out nascar and p/s it dominated till everyone whined and rules changed. So yes over the years Ford has done a very good job!! While making money and not holding its hand out!! Can the others say that? Nope! So cut all the bullshit!

·
Registered
14,989 Posts
Ive raced teslas a few times. Id say from 0-100 nothing or very little gets by them. Fawking quick. At least the gt500 guy willing to race which is more than rest can say. Truth of all this bs is when ford decides to race it does. Haven’t seen chevy vs ferrari yet or fodge. When the cammer came out it was the shit in top fuel, when Cleveland came out it dominated p/s. When shotgun boss out nascar and p/s it dominated till everyone whined and rules changed. So yes over the years Ford has done a very good job!! While making money and not holding its hand out!! Can the others say that? Nope! So cut all the bullshit!
Well Said!

·
Señor Member
26,909 Posts
Here ya go fan boys. Don't say I never did nothing nice for ya.

?

·
Señor Member
26,909 Posts
I found that video on this website...https://www.460ford.com/threads/67-fairlane-wow.172258/

My favorite post...

"I saw that posted on the other forum a couple of months ago...I was going to send it to a cheby buddy of mine, but it looks like the chevelle caught him at the end."

? ? ?

·
Registered
14,960 Posts
yeah.......ya never see a Hellcat, Redeye, or Demon at a track.

...are you fucking stupid?

·
Señor Member
26,909 Posts
First 2 comments from the video I posted...

As a born FORD man, this car makes my nipples hard enough to cut glass....lol beautiful car bro, well done...
I've been a Ford guy since I was born and when I watched this video I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes! So freakin' awesome! I'm gonna be watching this video many times! FORD POWER!!!!!

? ? ?

781 - 800 of 2668 Posts